Senior Living Inspired by Family.
WELCOME TO CLAREMONT VILLAGE
Live Well … Really Well
Memory Care at Claremont Retirement Village
Lily’s Promise Memory Care at Claremont Retirement Village is for those living with Alzheimer’s disease or related forms of dementia. Residents are surrounded by a loving, highly-skilled, compassionate team of professionals who help ensure they live a purposeful, dignified life. Our staff-to-resident ratio is considerably higher than what can be found in other Columbus-area Memory Care communities.
With on-site nursing care and assistance with daily living, our Memory Care neighborhood is specifically designed to be a safe and nurturing environment. We offer a choice of studio and one-bedroom apartments with full bathrooms. Our all-inclusive, affordable pricing includes:
- Care provided by licensed and certified nursing staff trained specifically in dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three delicious meals by our culinary team
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Personalized life-enrichment programming and activities
- Comfortable and secure common areas with a beautiful courtyard – the perfect spots to share with family and friends
Residents of Lily’s Promise enjoy the understanding, consistency and support they need to live a meaningful and fulfilling life every day. Our dedicated, compassionate team members develop close personal relationships with each resident – as well as with family and friends.
Our Promise to Residents
- Treat our residents with love, compassion, dignity
- Provide the highest standards of care
- Create a home-like environment catered to our residents’ needs
- Make decisions founded on the highest level of integrity, ethics
Click to enlarge
The best way to get to know our family is to come for a visit – learn more about our uplifting lifestyle today, so you have the best plan for tomorrow!
Our Inspiration … Liliane
The family focus at Claremont Retirement Village is inspired by Managing Director Patrick Bismuth’s late mother, Liliane. Liliane – or Lily – was a devoted woman and dedicated volunteer who was passionate about seniors and senior care. In her honor, we’ve renamed our Memory Care program to Lily’s Promise. While Lily did not have Alzheimer’s disease, she would appreciate the emphasis on dementia because when someone is living with memory loss, it affects the entire family. Lily’s Promise and the focus we have on family at Claremont Retirement Village represents our commitment to our residents and their families. When you turn to Claremont Village, you can expect a high level of integrity and compassion from our staff. We want our residents to enjoy a lifestyle that makes them smile … that is what would make Lily smile the most. Lily’s Promise